Another week of Chairman Goodlatte and the Judiciary Committee performing some much needed oversight of the Administration. Whether it was questionable decisions to limit the investigation into the Hillary Clinton email probe, what role DHS played in failing to monitor a legal immigrant who allegedly became involved in an ISIS plot, or requesting a special investigation into the treatment provided to key Clinton insiders, it was a busy week.
Top Goodlatte Actions You Might Have Missed
- Goodlatte & Judiciary Republicans Call for Independent Investigation of Special Treatment Given to Key Clinton Insiders – Read More.
- Applications for nomination to a U.S. Service Academy are due on October 15.
- Entries for the Congressional App Challenge for high school students are due November 2.
- It is “simply astonishing.” à Chairmen Question DOJ on Agreement to Limit Investigation of Secretary Clinton’s Private Server
- Pressed DHS for information on ISIS plot to murder military member.
- Works to protect law-abiding gun owners at gun shows.
Top News Stories You May Have Missed
- CFPB’s structure ruled unconstitutional.
- Wall Street Journal: Cheryl Mills’s Legal Privileges – Read more.
- Highlighting the Judiciary Committee’s work to stop midnight regulations.
- This week’s column was about how sanctuary cities ignore the law.
- Last week’s column was about protecting American jobs.
Chief of Staff – Washington Office
Rep. Bob Goodlatte
(202) 225-5431 phone
(703) 505-9512 cell
Follow Congressman Goodlatte on